For more information send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiter – Waitress
Working at Toprestaurants
Working in one of our restaurants means you have the skills and power to work under pressure, willing to learn new things and most importantly, know how to have fun!
Who we are looking for?
For waitressing in our restaurants it is important that you:
- Are 18 years or older
- Have experience as a waiter/waitress
- Have good English language skills (it’s a plus when you speak Dutch, German and/or Spanish as well)
- Are willing to learn new things
- Are very customerfriendly
Know how to work with a tray
- Can perform under pressure
- Have a representative appearance.
As a waiter/waitress you have the main responsibility to make sure guests are having a great lunch or dinner and want to come back! This can be achieved by:
- Being friendly to our guests at all time
- Receiving guests into our restaurant and bring them to a table
- Serving drinks and beverage the correct way
- Asking the guests during dinner if everything is to their liking
- Having a small talk with the guests
- Bringing the bill and doing the payments correctly
- Cleaning the tables afterwards.
What can we offer you?
We offer you a safe work environment with:
- Lots of fun colleagues
- Time to spend for fun and party
- Stable and varied work
- Healthy working hours (shifts are from 11:00am till 14:30pm, starting at 18:00pm again till closing time, or starting at 14:15pm till closing time)
- Free lunch and dinner during work
- Good salary every month
- Good tips every week.
Ready for the seasonal job of your life? Send us your resume.
Available Job Vacancies
In association with
This website belongs to the owners of the restaurants named above. Do you have any questions on which you can’t find the answer here? Feel free to ask them.